We’re so glad your interested in joining our team!
Below is additional information about the available position.
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
- Act as a Keyholder for the boutique – Opening and Closing the boutique on days worked and being the sole employee operating the store during their shift.
- Operate POS System & Rental Tracking System to execute customer rentals/purchases.
- Manage dress pick-ups and drop-offs based on existing reservations and/or on the spot rentals.
- Act as a Stylist for customers – assisting them in picking out styles, helping with zippers and assessing fit, exchanging sizes and styles while trying on, and providing guidance on how best to accessorize a dress.
- Maintain quality of inventory, including but not limited to ensuring inventory is properly organized, mannequins are dressed and displayed, and dresses are steamed and always ready to be worn.
- Maintain visual appearance of boutique, including but not limited to sweeping, dusting, and cleaning mirrors.
- People-Person – Fully engaged with customers, making them feel welcome and as if they are receiving personal styling services; invested in making sure every customer feels and looks her best
- Fashion Savvy – Passionate about fashion, aware of current trends
- Styling Experience (professionally or personally) – Keen eye for what styles work best on different body types, what type of looks are best for different events, love putting together outfits
- Prior retail experience preferred but not required.
- Must be available to work weekday evenings & at least one weekend day.
- Minimum 2 shifts/week with opportunities for additional hours if desired.
- Compensation Negotiable based on experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com for an application or additional information.